ruby-state-machine and ruby-state-machines

Hi!

When looking at the RC bug on ruby-state-machine (#827834), I noticed
that the following:
- ruby-state-machine has just 1 reverse dependency (no build rev-dep)
  which is ruby-eye
- upstream has an open issue saying that the gem is unmaintained and
  superseeded by a fork:
  https://github.com/pluginaweek/state_machine/issues/343
- this fork is already packaged!! (ruby-state-machines) and is supposed
  to be used as a drop in replacement for ruby-state-machine.

I am proposing to get rid of ruby-state-machine, then.

I patched ruby-eye to use ruby-state-machines. Trying a few examples
from the readme, it looks fine (I needed a patch for it to find some
installed binaries).

Can experts in diaspora check if it diaspora could work with the new
version in the repo?

If it is ok, I would like to have it uploaded in the archive, and have
ruby-state-machine get removed. (and ask ruby-eye upstream to switch to
state_machines gem).

What do you think?