Relax another dependency in Gitlab package

Hi,

I intend to update ruby-omniauth-google-oauth2 package with the latest upstream release (version 0.4.1), and the only reverse dependency is gitlab (that depends on version >= 0.2.0~). I did not upload the package yet, but it is ok in git repo, maybe Pirate want to try to relax the dependency and test gitlab himself. Could you do it Pirate?

I am waiting your feedback to upload this new version of ruby-omniauth-google-oauth2, if it is fine for you.

Cheers.

--
Lucas Kanashiro
8ED6 C3F8 BAC9 DB7F C130  A870 F823 A272 9883 C97C