Re: RFS updated the ruby-fog 1.37.0

Hi Praveen,

I have made the required changes. Could you please check it and please let me know if anything changes required.

Regards,
Rahulkrishan R A

On Mar 20, 2016 10:33 AM, "Pirate Praveen" <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:

On 2016, മാർച്ച് 19 9:57:16 PM IST, Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org> wrote:
>Note that this should be mostly automated in gem2deb by now. (Thanks
>Antonio!)

I think this only works for new packages. When I built ruby-fog in cowbuilder (updated) it failed.

May be we need to update gemwatch service to do it for updates automatically.