Re: RFS: ruby-grape-entity

Sorry for that, I'll take more care about it.

Just a ruby's newbie question: what does define a library as stable or not?

Thanks for the hint!

On Tuesday 15 March 2016 09:48 PM, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 14, 2016 at 06:54:26PM -0300, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I updated ruby-grape-entity with latest upstream release (0.5.0) and I need
>> sponsorship.
>
> uploaded

This broke gitlab. It would be better to check reverse dependencies when
updating libraries (gitlab was the only reverse dependency).

Since this is not a stable library, there is no guarantee that 0.5.0
will not break gitlab. If it indeed works without issues, gitlab Gemfile
should be adjusted before ruby-grape-entity was uploaded.

For stable libraries, I'm already relaxing requirements in Gemfile.

--
Lucas Kanashiro