Re: RFS: unicorn

On 2/12/16, Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org> wrote:
> Hleb,
>

> * Rahulkrishnan R A <rahulkrishnanfs@gmail.com> [160212 16:52]:
>> I have updated unicorn to the latest version. It is lintian clean and
>> tested with pbuilder. Further information about this package can be
>> accessed from the URL  :
>> *https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ruby-extras/unicorn.git
>
> I'd value your feedback on this.

I suppose it's to early to upload 5.0.1:
1) changelog does not mention all packaging changes between 4.8 and 5.0.1
2) NEWS.Debian should be created to reflect the most important changes
3) I'm still waiting systemd fanboys to provide service file or test
one from upstream
4) postinstall script should check for current init and run upgrade
only with sysv or init sytem independent tool should be provided for
upgrades
5) rainbows package should be updated to 5, as version in sid will not
work with unicorn 5

I will be thankful if Rahulkrishnan will do that points because I
don't have time for this.