Re: RFS: ruby-wavefile 0.6.0-1

[Hanno Zulla]
> Hi,
>
> I'm new at this, so please be patient with my first packaging attempt.
>
> ruby-wavefile 0.6.0-1
>
> needs a review. This gem is a dependency of the Sonic Pi application,
> which I am preparing for Debian.

I had a look at it, and only noticed these issues:

 - uploaders in debian/control should be your adddress (and any others
   interested in taking extra care for the package), not a duplicate of
   maintainer.

 - The lisense of debian/* (GPL-2.0+) and the rest of the package
   (Expat) differ, meaning future stuff in debian/patches/* can not be
   merged into upstream without a license change.  Is this intentional?

Once the first is taken care of, the lintian warnings about NMU go away
too.

Unless someone with more ruby knowledge than me protests, I am happy to
sponsor this upload for you any time.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen