Re: favico.js and sprockets 3

On Friday 08 January 2016 01:20 AM, Libor Klepáč wrote:
> Hi,
> you should probably do the same in gitlab, after you find the right solution .
> There is also problem with sprockets 3.3, it cannot find mousetrap/pause
> during assets compile.

We should fix them to work with sprockets 3. Can you file bugs against
the assets packages that fail?

> Should it be possible to create package like ruby-sprockets2 or something like
> that? (I don't really understand ruby and how bundler works, so just asking)

Somehow I missed sprockets 3 support is merged in compass-rails upstream
(not yet in any release) https://github.com/Compass/compass-rails/pull/246

I'll package a git snapshot and remove sprockets 2 embed.