pending alioth membership requests processed

Hi!

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 07:15:26PM +0530, Sruthi Chandran wrote:

> As my membership request to alioth is still pending, I've added my
> packageto the following
> git-repo:https://git.fosscommunity.in/debian-ruby/ruby-fast-blank

I have just processed your request to become a member of the Debian Ruby
team on Alioth, as well as the couple of other pending requests.
You should be able to commit on Alioth now (if you have already an SSH
key known by alioth, otherwise, it could take maybe a few hours).