Re: ruby-state-machine and ruby-state-machines

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 07:29:55AM +0200, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:

> No idea on diaspora, but otherwise LGTM, please do.

I went ahead and uploaded ruby-eye 0.7-4, which now depends on
ruby-state-machines.

ruby-state-machine will soon be a non useful leaf package we can remove
from the archive (yeah!). By the way, does anyone have a ready magic
incantation to get a list of leaf Ruby packages. Maybe there are several
(dozens!) of old dependencies that are not used anymore and could go
away...