Chef update status

Hi,

I started the update of chef package some time ago and I am having some
problems to finish it. Some tests are failing during the build, I'd
attach the build log but it is too big. You can reproduce it building
chef from git repo, we just need to upload ruby-mixlib-authentication
and ohio packages to unstable (until now I built these packages locally
from git repo too and install them during the build).

I already updated the dependencies, for now I guess that the failing
tests is the only issue.

If anyone could reproduce it and help me to fix it I will appreciate :)

Thanks in advance!

Lucas Kanashiro
8ED6 C3F8 BAC9 DB7F C130  A870 F823 A272 9883 C97C