Re: RFS: ruby-fog-xenserver

On Monday 18 January 2016 11:09 PM, sudheesh shetty wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  I prepared the packaging of ruby-fog-xenserver. It is lintian clean
> and tested with pbuilder. Further information about this package can
> be accessed from the URL :
>
> https://gitlab.com/sudheeshshetty/ruby-fog-xenserver
>
> Consider to review and upload it.

Hi Sudheesh,

Thanks for your work, I have reviewed your package and I have some comments.

1. Update the Depends field with run time dependencies and remove the
commented out part.
2. Standards version should be 3.9.6 (version of debian-policy package
in unstable)
3. Remove the first line and uncomment second line in
debian/ruby-fog-xenserver.docs (it will install README.md as documentation)
4. changelog says 0.2.2-1 as version but pristine-tar branch only has
tarballs for 0.2.3. Update your changelog.
5. Tests are failing. Either fix the test failures or in case you are
unable to fix them, disable them by removing debian/ruby-test-files.yaml
6. Your copyright file still has template values. Update it.

Also create an account on alioth.debian.org and request membership in
pkg-ruby-extras team. See
https://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora/Packaging/Alioth for more details.