Re: More issues

Hi,

On Wednesday 06 of January 2016 23:23:38 Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Monday 04 January 2016 05:05 PM, Libor Klepáč wrote:
> > Hello,
> > my co-workers started to use gitlab today and reported some issues :)
>
> Great to see it being used already and thanks for the reports.
>
> > 1) cannot add page
> >
> > Upstream has fix:
> >  https://github.com/gollum/rugged_adapter/issues/11
> >
> > Reported it as:
> >   https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=809812
> >
> > it works with this oneliner.
>
> added the patch and uploaded the package.

Thanks, works

> > 2) Cannot edit page with non-ascii characters.
> >
> > Upstream has no fix yet:
> >  https://github.com/gollum/rugged_adapter/issues/5
>
> hopefully, upstream will fix it soon.

I have read rugged upstream issue description again and based on that, i tried
to edit
/usr/share/gitlab/app/models/wiki_page.rb
on line 65, I changed
@page.raw_data
@page.text_data

and wiki started to work.

I guess, upstream doesn't use rugged adapter yet?
(according to /opt/gitlab/embedded/service/gem/ruby/2.1.0/gems/gollum-
lib-4.1.0/lib/gollum-lib.rb inside omnibus package)

> > 3) wiki page is not rendered when in markdown format (even simple page
> > without any formating), it renders if in asciidoc.
> > There is no error in production.log, so i don't know what is wrong
>
> should be related to previous issue.

Also fixed

> > 4) Source files in project cannot be shown, diff in commits cannot be
> > shown
> >

> I got in touch with upstream and they pointed out
> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab_git/compare/v7.2.20...v7.2.21
>
> I have uploaded ruby-gitlab-git 7.2.22 to archive.

It works now, thanks

With regards.
Libor