Lintian warning on Ruby applications

Hi,

Recently, I noticed lintian giving a warning
"application-in-library-section" whenever I try to package a Ruby
application (IIRC, I haven't seen that the last time I packaged an
application, which was 'rexical'. So, I think it is new). What should I
give for Section in d/control file for Ruby applications? Or does it
depend on the type of the application? Or, we keep it as Ruby itself and
override the lintian warning?

I am trying to package an application[0] that generates asciiart from
images. It can be used both as a library and as an executable, of which
I decided to go with the latter.

[0] https://rubygems.org/gems/asciiart

--
Regards