Re: help with execjs error in gitlab asset precompilation

On Mon, Nov 02, 2015 at 10:42:33PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I'm stuck with this issue after skipping dbconfig-common (I use
> postgres command line tools directly).
>
> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/3302

gitlab.com. is broken at the moment. On your next requests for help,
please include details directly in the email -- that will make more
likely for people to help. Just throwing links and expecting people to
hunt problems down for you is not very effective.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>