Re: RFS: ruby-dep-selector

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 06, 2015 at 02:24:30PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> Hi team.

> Please review and upload new version of ruby-dep-selector (new
> upstream version).

> Also please take a look on: ruby-progressbar, ruby-tzinfo,
> ruby-gettext (new upstream versions), test-kitchen (itp).

> Thanks in advance.

I am sorry, I had a couple of commits not pushed to alioth,
corresponding to debian/0.0.8-2. I have now pushed them, and merged with
the master branch.

The package builds fine and lintian is almost happy. Please check the
spacing of the Uploaders field in debian/control. Restore also the part
of the changelog for 0.8.0-2 which disappeared when you reverted bb4958a
(port to libgecode >= 4) (and remove the corresponding Closes: statement
from 1.0.3+gh-1 entry)

Can you rename the upstream version to get rid of the +gh suffix? I kind
of remember that we had a discussion on this in the mailing list some
time ago, and agreed that the fact that the upstream origin is GitHub is
not something that should be encoded in the upstream version name (even
if it is not good practice, I would erase the upstream/1.0.3 tag and put
it where the upstream/1.0.3+gh is now).  Or at least, think about it for
the next upstream version.

If you indeed use github as the source, then change also debian/watch,
so that uscan can be used to import new versions.