Re: rails-assets-jeresig-jquery-hotkeys

On വെള്ളി 03 ജൂലൈ 2015 04:47 വൈകു, Balasankar C wrote:
> On 2015-07-03 15:38, Syam G Krishnan wrote:
>> Hi team,
>>
>> I've pushed new upstream package for
>> rails-assets-jeresig-jquery-hotkeys. Please review and upload
>> them.
>>

>> Peace, Syam
>
> I did a quick look at the package (not a DD yet, so can only
> review. :D ). Some suggestions 1. I think the package name should
> be ruby-rails-assets-jeresig-jquery-hotkeys. Replace double hyphen
> and period with a single hyphen. (Also, it is better to use the
> package name as the repo name) 2. The patch you applied is of
> ruby-rails-assets-perfect-scrollbar (you set engine root to it's
> location). I think you used the one from your previous package. Fix
> it with 3. jquery hotkeys is already packaged as
> libjs-jquery-hotkeys. Use that instead of using the embedded js
> file. And add libjs-jquery-hotkeys to build as well as runtime
> dependencies. Refer ruby-jquery-rails package. 4. There is a readme
> file available. Add it to
> debian/ruby-rails-assets-jeresig--jquery.hotkeys.docs 5. Add dep3
> headers to the patch. Push the patch and run `quilt header -e
> --dep3` command. Fill in necessary details.
>
> These are the stuff I suggest to be fixed. :) Maybe others can
> suggest more modifications.

Also, please update the package description. Long description should
contain full sentences and should not be considered as a continuation
of short description. Short description should be a single sentence
just briefing what the package provides. Refer Debian Policy section 3.4.

--
Regards
Balasankar C