Re: gem2deb, git-buildpackage and 1.8 source format

On 2015-06-30 13:39, Pirate Praveen wrote:
Hi,

Suddenly my git-import-dsc stopped working, I tried updating
git-buildpackage and now it is 'gbp import-dsc' it seems, but still it
can't import

Can anyone reproduce it or its some misconfiguration at my end?

It seems to be misconfiguration at your end. I am having no issues with `gem2deb omniauth-kerberos` and it builds fine.

PS : AFAIK, it is the first package to be built succesfully in the first try. :D

--
Regards
Balasankar C