Re: RFS: ruby-slack-notifier

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 11:07:01AM +0530, Balasankar C wrote:
> Hi,
> I've packaged the gem 'slack-notifer' which is in the runtime
> dependency chain of GitLab. It is lintian-happy and builds fine in a
> chroot (sbuild). I've pushed it to our alioth repo and is available as
> ruby-slack-notifier.

> Please review and upload.

Can you revert 99df9ae where the bin/ directory is removed from the
spec? Since you delete it after installation in the next commit, no need
to modify directly the upstream source in the master branch.

You can add the email address of the upstream author in debian/copyright
(you can see the address in slack-notifier.gemspec).

Can you also improve the first part of the long description to make it a
full sentence?