Re: ruby-dep-selector

On 25 June 2015 12:05:58 am IST, Hleb Valoshka <375gnu@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi team!

Current version of packaged ruby-dep-selector is 0.0.8, aptitude tells
that nothing need it so possibly it was a builddep for another
package. I want to update it to the latest version, as ruby-solve I'm
working on recommends it. May I do this or it will be better to fill
bugreport and let Tollef to do it himself?

Hi,

I think it's better to first ping Tollef and see if he wishes to update it. Whether it is done by a bug report or a personal msg is your choice. I would prefer PMs.

Just my personal opinion.