ruby-serverspec and ruby-specinfra in Debian

Hello Satoru,

I am updating the Chef stack in Debian unstable, and I reached the point
where I needed to also update ruby-serverspec and ruby-specinfra.

I noticed that even though the packages had the Debian Ruby team as
maintainer, they were not in the team git repositories. I imported both
packages in the team repositories, updated to the latest upstream
version, and updated the packaging to reflect that, added myself to
Uploaders:, and did a few other simple changes:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-serverspec.git
https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-specinfra.git

I did _not_ upload them yet, as I want to hear from you first: would you
agree with having those packages co-maintained inside the Ruby team?

I have the entire stack updated in git, and I am only waiting on these
packages plus another one that needs to clear NEW (ruby-ffi-yajl) to
finish updating Chef to the very latest upstream version.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>