Re: RFS: ruby-attr-required

Hi,

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 11:46:25PM +0530, Balasankar C wrote:
> Hi,
> I've packaged the gem attr_required as part of GitLab packaging. It is
> lintian clean and builds succesfully in chroot (Tested with sbuild).
> I've pushed it to out alioth repo, which can be cloned from
> git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-attr-required.git

> Kindly review and upload please. Since I am a DM now, I think it would
> be helpful if this package can be added to the list of packages that I
> may upload updates for, so that I can update the package in future.

Two very small details:
- Can you add more metadata to the DEP3 header of your patch? (like
  Author, Last-Updated, Forwarded: not-needed)
- Can you make the short description comply with the standards
  advertised in developer's reference, Section 6.2.2?
  https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/best-pkging-practices.html#bpp-pkg-synopsis