Requesting sponsorship Just built some packages

Hi everybody!

I am a long term debian user and I have the chance to step now and contribute to the project. I have built packages for fluentd a data collector server and some of their missing dependencies and I'd like to have them in the debian repository.

There is a package called td-agent but it mixes all the dependencies so I have to build it from scratch.

The thing is that I am not very experienced in ruby, I mostly do all my job in python but, I'll try to do my best to improve because I really like ruby.

Cheers

    Jorge Monforte