Re: IRC Meeting any time soon?

On Thu, Oct 15, 2015 at 10:48 PM, Per Andersson <avtobiff@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Is there an interest in an IRC meeting?
>
> I have the following suggestions for topics:
>
> * Encourage Debian Ruby members to enter the New Member
>   process. (We already have a handful good candidates.)

** Maybe as a step in that process to get team members into the
   NM process, is it worth something to try to get people to become
  Debian Maintainers as an intermediate step? (Getting to practice
  uploads themselves etc.)

* There is a page about irc meetings (are meeting notes saved on
  the wiki or somewhere?)

      https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/IRCMeetings

  but it is not linked from anywhere.

--