Re: tdiary renamed to tdiary-core?

Hi,

On Fri, 21 Aug 2015 04:20:25 +0900,
Christian Hofstaedtler <zeha@debian.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to get ruby-imagesize removed from the archive; as part
> of this I've had a look at tdiary and noticed there's a new version
> prepared in git.

Hmm.

> Is this version good to upload?

No. Need some hacks.

> If so, why has the tdiary binary been renamed to tdiary-core?

tDiary are separated by upstream as follows:
  - tdiary-core
  - tdiary-contrib
  - tdiary-theme
  - tdiary-theme-non-free
  - tdiary-blogkit
  - tdiary-style-rd
  - tdiary-style-etdiary
  - tdiary-style-emptdiary
  - tdiary-style-gfm

And these have different Licenses.

> would mean a binary-NEW upload, but as there's now no 'tdiary'
> binary package anymore I was wondering if the rename is actually
> useful? Otherwise I'd suggest renaming it back to just 'tdiary'.

I'll prepare ITP these packages and prepare transition from tdiary to
new packages. Please wait a while.

Best Wishes,
Youhei

---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07