Ruby S3 server?

I remember a project from some years ago that implemented an S3
compatible storage server written in Ruby.  It allowed one to develop
an S3 application using local resources but was compatible with
Amazon's S3 service.  To be clear I am talking about the server
storage side of things and not the client side.

However now I can't locate any such project.  This makes me think I am
misremembering or perhaps I misunderstood some project at that time.
Having exhaused my search capabilities I hoped to ask if anyone else
in the larger Ruby community was aware of such a thing?  If not that
is fine.  But if so I would welcome a pointer.  Perhaps someone has
heard of such a thing?  Or perhaps I have completely misremembered.

Thanks!
Bob