Re: RFP: ruby-trocla -- Create and store (random) passwords on a central server which can be retrieved by other applications.

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 12:33:32PM +0100, Michael Weiser wrote:

> Awesome, thanks! But I've only got a guest account, so I guess I can't
> create the repo, can I?

Yes, you can. Log in to alioth.debian.org, and use the setup-repository
script under /git/pkg-ruby-extras :

	./setup-repository trocla

The 'trocla' utility seems the important part of the package, so the
package should probably be called trocla rather than ruby-trocla (which
would be more suitable for a library only package).