Test Error - toplevel constant Rack referenced by Redis::Rack

Heya,

Need a help on Ruby tests. While I was packaging a ruby gem, I got a weird
error.
This is the structure of the test folder
test
├── rack
│   └── session
│       └── redis_test.rb
├── redis
│   └── rack
│       └── version_test.rb
└── test_helper.rb

The error message was as follows

=========================
# Running:

/home/balasankarc/packaging/redis-rack/ruby-redis-rack-1.5.0/test/redis/rack/version_test.rb:5:
warning: toplevel constant Rack referenced by Redis::Rack
F...............

Finished in 4.033027s, 3.9672 runs/s, 11.4058 assertions/s.

  1) Failure:
1::2#test_0001_returns current version
[/home/balasankarc/packaging/redis-rack/ruby-redis-rack-1.5.0/test/redis/rack/version_test.rb:5]:
Expected: "1.5.0"
  Actual: [1, 2]

===========================

The content of the problematic file
(/home/balasankarc/packaging/redis-rack/ruby-redis-rack-1.5.0/test/redis/rack/version_test.rb)
is as follows

===========================
require 'test_helper'

describe Redis::Rack::VERSION do
  it 'returns current version' do
    Redis::Rack::VERSION.must_equal '1.5.0'
  end
end

===========================

It seems, in the describe statement, ruby is using the original gem "Rack"
instead of the folder "Rack" defined inside the lib/redis folder. This error
message happens in similar redis-* packages - by which redis support is
provided to default gems like activesupport, actionpack etc. There also,
ruby choose the correspoinding default gems (like activesupport, actionpack
etc) instead of the folder inside lib/redis/ folder.

Is there any way to solve this?
--
Regards,
Balasankar C

"Freedom is never easily won, but once established, freedom lasts, spreads and chokes out tyranny." - Trent Lott