Re: Comments regarding ruby-d3-rails_3.4.13+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

On Wednesday 12 November 2014 08:33 PM, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> this package seems to be rather empty.
> Would it be possible to add the contents to another package?
>
>   Thorsten

It has symbolic links to libjs-d3. It is a container for ruby rails
applications that wants to use libjs-d3. We can possibly combine all
these javascript rails assets into a single rails-assets package, but I
think individual packages are still better.

Balu, you have to manually set the rails engine root like
ruby-handlebars-assets package (see the patch of that package for how to
do it).