Re: RFS: ruby-d3-rails

On Friday 31 October 2014 08:20 PM, Balasankar C wrote:
> Hi,
>  I prepared the packaging of ruby-d3-rails. It is lintian clean and tested with
>  pbuilder. I've pushed the package to alioth repo
>  /git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-d3-rails.git
>
>  Consider to review it and upload it.

1. Please install the README.md file, uncomment the line in
debian/ruby-d3-rails.docs
2. d3.min.js has no corresponding source. Use link to d3.min.js from
libjs-d3 package. See ruby-handlebars-assets for how it can be done.

You have to add a dependency on libjs-d3 and add a ruby-d3-rails.links
file. It would be good if you can add these to wiki when you are done.