Re: RFS: ruby-default-value-for

On Friday 07 November 2014 07:46 PM, Balasankar C wrote:
> Updated the git repo for this package with modifications suggested by Cédric Boutillier on another package (ruby-version-sorter). The changes are
> * Starting short description with lowercase letter
> * Changing Testsuite to autopkgtest-pkg-ruby

Balu,

Can you also add more lines to extended description. I usually mention
the location of README.md when I can't write more description.

team,
README.md mentiones the gem is signed using a gpg key and lintian says
we could make watch file verify signatures. Is there a way we could use
this information? may be gemwatch could use this information when its
available to authenticate. Would it be a good idea for gemwatch to sign
generated tarballs?

Thanks
Praveen