Re: RFS: ruby-elasticsearch -- Ruby client for connecting to an Elasticsearch cluster

On 14/10/14 1:05 AM, "Ralph Amissah" <ralph.amissah@gmail.com> wrote:

> * Potter, Tim (Cloud Services) <timothy.potter@hp.com>
> [Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:23:13 +0000], wrote:
>
>> This package implements a client for connecting to an Elasticsearch
>> cluster via the Elasticsearch REST interface.
>>
>> Build dependencies not already in archive: ruby-ansi, ruby-jsonify
>> Install dependency on not already in archive: none (a top-level package
>> requires sub-packages also created by the source package)
>>

> I notice you have done work on this. Is there a chance that
> ruby-elasticsearch will make it into Jessie?

It's very possible - Cedric is very kindly uploading various install and test dependencies now.  Things have been moving reasonably quickly in terms of Ruby modules moving out of the NEW queue and into unstable.  I’m quite positive about it.

Tim.