Additions to gem2deb

Hi!

I have added two things to gem2deb today: automatic documentation build
and fetching ITP bug with wnpp-check if it exists (wishlist bug #704651).

I would be happy if they could be reviewed before I merge.

The fetching of the ITP bug is small and straight forward. Check the branch

    fill-in-itp-number-if-present

in the gem2deb repository.

The automatic build and shipment of documentation is a bigger change.
Enough for a new minor version. The changes are in the branch

    build-documentation

in the gem2deb repository. I volunteered for this task at DebConf13. [0]

There are some details in the implementation when building
documentation, they should all be accounted for in the commit message.

I would like to reach a consensus on libjs-jquery though, which is not
suggested even though the bundled jquery.js is replaced with a symlink
to /usr/share/javascript/jquery/jquery.js. This is because libjs-query
recommends javascript-common which in turn suggests
apache | lighttpd | http. If I have understood correctly, if suggests are
configured to install automatically, suggestions would be automatically
installed. This would install a lot of, probably unwanted, stuff

My proposal for the relation between the generated docs bundled jquery.js
and libjs-jquery is to neither suggest nor recommend it, leaving it to the
user to figure it out if they want jquery enabled ruby documentation. The
motivation is that the pain for all the extra installed stuff is bigger than
the gain of being suggested to install libjs-jquery.

Also, note that future builds of already existing packages will all contain
automaticaly built docs. ^_^

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/Jessie

--
Per