Re: Debian Ruby IRC meeting - Tuesday 15th April, 20:00 UTC

> Hi!
>
> The meeting just ended.
> Please find the minutes:
>   (html)
> http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ruby/2014/debian-ruby.2014-04-15-19.59.html
>   (text)

We have a linear graph for diaspora dependencies
http://people.debian.org/~praveen/diasbar/

Code is here https://gitorious.org/debian-diaspora/progressbar we can
mark blocked or inactive itps with a different color (this code is in
python though and I'm not good in python).

most of the remaining gems have a rails component and all tests fail
similarly (we had an earlier discussion on this here and we figured
rails new foo itself is not working - they have a dummy app for
testing and our tools can't find proper libs). font-awesome-rails is a
good example to try it.

We should upload a new rails 4.x package so we can continue packaging
remaining gems https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=736056
--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
You have to keep reminding your government that you don't get your rights