Re: Packaging actionview - should it be part of the rails source package?

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 01:13:48PM +0530, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Currently we don't have an actionview package, can this be created
> from the rails source package?
>
> If not I would like to package it from actionview gem

Please don't. actionview was extracted from rails at the 4.1 version, so
the rails 4.1 source should be providing it.

Rails 4 in general has yet to be figured out. We currenly have a
rails-4.0 source package, but we would want to ship 4.1 instead on
jessie.

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>