Re: RFS : ruby-sinon-rails

Harish,

This upload was rejected with the following explanation
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers/2013-August/015725.html

Can you fix them?

See this for example
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-jquery-rails.git;a=tree;f=debian;h=838bb7ff42d147f38e96a2e643286c69c5dcc174;hb=HEAD

You have to add ruby-sinon-rails.install file and install sinon.js in
/usr/share/ruby-sinon-rails/ (see the example above)

Also you'll need to patch some files to change the path to .js file.
See http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-jquery-rails.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/engine-root.patch;h=f86255c25756a4f8761b2fe2e2d64f12c2954f62;hb=HEAD
for an example.

Let me know if you need any help.