NMU for ruby-rdiscount

Hi,

since I haven't received any response on #649489 and #728744 for some months, I
have prepared an NMU that fixes both those issues.

The complete changelog entry is:

 ruby-rdiscount (2.1.7-1.1) unstable; urgency=medium
 .
   * NMU
   * New upstream release (Closes: #728744)
   * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5 (no changes needed)
   * Update upstream license
   * Use system libmarkdown (Closes: #649489)

(I haven't attached the debdiff because it's kinda large)

I intend to upload this soonish, but I think it'd be better if those changes
were pushed to the package's git repository. So, I can either send the patches
to the mailing list so that someone can push them, or, if someone adds me
temporarily to the alioth group (I'm ghedo) I can push them myself and do a
team upload. Whatever you think is best.

Cheers