Re: New contributor !

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 9:51 PM, Timothée Girard <tg@timotheegirard.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm a new contributor for work at packaging GitLab.

Welcome!

> Cédric Boutillier sponsors me for this work.
>
> I'm french and my english is not fluent ... so if you not understand what
> I'm saying, tell me and I try to make better !

Your english is perfectly fine, don't sweat it.

> I'm 25 year old and I'm working at city hall of Le Havre, I'm web developer.
>
> My favorite GNU/Linux distribution is ArchLinux (is not a troll), it's my
> daily distrib but I think Debian is a good and important distribution for
> GNU/Linux world !

Proliferation and choice is good I suppose, but maybe you will be
convinced eventually also? ;-)

> Keep in your mind, I'm a noob so if I make mistakes, tell me and I try to
> fix them.

We all make mistakes, it is an opportunity for improvement.

Do ask, you know the only stupid question is the one not asked.

> At first time, I think try packaging github-linguist and rugged.
>
> Thanks you everyone for your work for Debian
> and thank Cédric for proofreading ;)

Thank you for contributing!

Best,
Per