Re: ruby-turbolinks - turbolinks.js.coffee

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 08:55:06AM +0100, Jonas Genannt wrote:
> Hello,
>
> while packaging turbolinks for Gitlab, gem2deb installs a coffee script:
>
> /usr/lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/assets/javascripts/turbolinks.js.coffee
>
> I think it's not the correct location, can anybody tell me how to
> handle this coffee script file?

you probably need to move that assets directory to /usr/share/$package
and patch the code (probably in lib/turbolinks.rb, or something required
from it) to use assets from /usr/share/$package.

have a look at ruby-jquery-rails since it has exactly the same issue

--
Antonio Terceiro <terceiro@debian.org>