Re: RFS: ruby-numru-misc, ruby-numru-units, ruby-commander, ruby-parslet

Hi dai,

At Mon, 3 Feb 2014 18:45:03 +0900,
dai@debian.org wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 01, 2014 at 03:46:21AM +0900, Youhei SASAKI wrote:
> >   - ruby-numru-misc: ITP: #737234
> >     - Collection of miscellaneous functions and classes to facilitate
> >       programming for Ruby
>
> debian/control: Homepage: not found.
> debian/control: please describe Description: in detail.

Fixed and commited.

> >   - ruby-numru-units: ITP: #546754
> >     - A class to handle units of physical quantities.
> >       It covers most functionality of UNIDATA's UDUNITS Library,
> >       however, with a more sophisticated handling of string expressions.
>
> package is ok.
> but please fix ITP title. it is still "numru-units".

I retitled ITP report.

> >   - ruby-commander: ITP: #726488
> >     - Ruby command-line interface library
> >       - jekyll new upstream (1.4.3) needs this library.
>
> debian/control: please fix Homepage:, use github.io instead of github.com.

Fixed and commited.

> >   - ruby-parslet: #735295
> >     - Parser construction library with great error reporting
>
> debian/control: please fix Homepage:, use github.io instead of github.com.

Fixed and commited.

> >       - ruby-toml(#735290, I submit ITP req.) depends this library.
> >         - jekyll new upstream (1.4.3) needs ruby-toml.

Oh! I'm very sorry for forgot latest commit. fixed following issues.

> debian/changelog: please fix release (UNRELEASED).
>
> debian/control: please describe Description: in detail.
> debian/copyright: please fix template place-holder
>                   (<years> <likewise for another author>).
> debian/ruby-toml.docs: please fix template place-holder.

Best Wishes,
Youhei

---
Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>
              <uwabami@debian.or.jp>
GPG fingerprint:
  4096/RSA: 66A4 EA70 4FE2 4055 8D6A C2E6 9394 F354 891D 7E07