Debian Ruby IRC meeting - Tuesday 11th February, 22:00 UTC

Dear Team,

As decided during DebConf 13 Ruby BoF, we will try to hold monthly IRC
meetings.
After having consulted
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/IRCMeetings
and discussed with participants to the Ruby sprint a couple of weeks
ago, I propose the following date and time for the first meeting:

	Tuesday 11th February, 22:00 UTC.

People who are interested in joining the meeting, but have some time
constraints, please add yourself to
  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Ruby/IRCMeetings
so that they can be taken into account for the next meeting.

A possible list of topics for the meeting:
- ruby 1.8 removal
- introduction of ruby 2.1 / ruby1.9.1 removal
- status of Gitlab/Diaspora packaging
- ?

Please feel free to add topics to the list.

We will invite the Debian IRC meetbot so that people who will miss the
meeting can read what happened.