Idea: debian-ruby-mentors list

Hi team,

I have been working with many newbies to get diaspora packaged. We
have a wiki documentation at http://wiki.debian.org/Diaspora/Packaging
and we use #debian-diaspora on oftc irc to have regular sessions.

I have resisted creating a new list for debian-diaspora because all
the work is ruby work essentially. But I would like some way for
people to subscribe to updates when new sessions are run.
debian-mentors would be overloaded if I take it there. debian-ruby
list also won't be proper as most of the discussions would be newbie
questions. I was thinking of creating debian-ruby-mentors list. What
do you think?

Thanks
Praveen
--