Re: RFS: ruby-cssmin

On Saturday 16 August 2014 06:49 PM, Balasankar C wrote:
> Hi,
>  I prepared the packaging of ruby-cssmin. It is lintian clean and tested with pbuilder. I've pushed the package to alioth repo /git/pkg-ruby-extras/ruby-cssmin.git
>
> Consider to review it and upload it.
>
> Regards,
> Balasankar C

Some comments,

1. You can remove debian/ruby-cssmin.docs as there is nothing in it
2. Please install HISTORY.md as upstream changelong

set lintian with these options to see more verbose report for lintian
alias lintian='lintian -iIEcv --pedantic --color auto'

see debian/rules file of ruby-chronic for an example.
3. Try to add more about the package in extended description