Re: RFS: ruby-octokit, ruby-hoe, ruby-request-store

Hi Caitlin,

I had today a look at ruby-hoe. The package looks great. I have two
comments:
- I think the upstream version should be 3.0.12+dfsg, since the upstream
  archive is repacked to remove the Hoe.pdf file. This was the case for
  some time, but then we overlooked it, it seems.
- The documentation in /usr/share/doc/ruby-hoe/rdoc contains only the
  History.rdoc and README.rdoc files. You need to add 'lib/' at the end
  of the line in the rdoc command in the override_dh_installdocs target.