opinion requested re: RSpec::Support

Hi all,

I want to get an opinion about RSpec::Support.[1] The main RSpec gems (ruby-rspec-{core,expectations,mocks}) have become quite dependent on this module.

The description is:

RSpec::Support provides common functionality to RSpec::Core, RSpec::Expectations and RSpec::Mocks. It is considered suitable for internal use only at this time.

I would like an opinion as to whether it is appropriate to create ruby-rspec-support with a warning in the description, as opposed to lots of patches in the other 3 packages.

Thanks,
Caitlin

[1] https://github.com/rspec/rspec-support