DONE: ruby-mail

Dear Caitlin,

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 11:35:37PM -0400, Caitlin Matos wrote:
> I have pushed changes for these 3 packages to git. They all build cleanly in
> a chroot. Please have a look and let me know if they're OK!

I uploaded ruby-mail. Thanks for the update.
I deleted on the remote repository the debian/2.6.1+dfsg1. Delete it
also on your copy locally. We usually add the debian/* tags after the
upload, when the package is accepted (I'll add it on your last commit
once I get confirmation it got ACCEPTED).

I'll try to have a look at the other two packages tommorrow morning, if
nobody beats me.