Re: Debian Ruby IRC meeting - Tuesday 27th May, 20:00 UTC

On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:13:20PM +0200, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
The meeting has just finished.

minutes:
(html) http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ruby/2014/debian-ruby.2014-05-27-20.01.html (text) http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ruby/2014/debian-ruby.2014-05-27-20.01.txt

we need to get better at telling meetbot (which is quite nice, BTW)
about the key points for each topic, because those minutes do not make
any sense. :-)

I am in a remote village with only my mobile connection this week, so could not join in. I will try to join next week. For tests with dummy rails app, just try to run tests for ruby-font-awesome-rails or others linked in the wiki (in meeting agenda). I think it requires us to manually require gems to substitute for Bundler.require function. Even then some methods are not found, which is common across all these gems. If any one of them are fixed I could try and fix others.