Ruby transitions and gemspec files

Hi all,

I noted that ruby-term-ansicolor doesn't provide a gemspec file for
ruby2.0 (just 1.9.1 and 1.8) and doesn't declare this in its
dependencies. Simply rebuilding ruby-term-ansicolor with a current
chroot of unstable will fix this it seems since it only creates one
gemspec file in the 'all' directory.

Is this something I should file a bug about or will it be handled during
the ruby2.0/ruby2.1 transitions?

I think that the generated ruby dependencies for packages containing
version-specific gemspec files should reflect the available gemspec
files so that installing ruby-* packages pulls in the right ruby
versions for the package.

--
bye,
pabs