DONE: ruby-ipaddress, roodi; left: ruby-dbi, ruby-re2

Hi David,

On Fri, May 02, 2014 at 12:24:27PM +0200, David Suárez wrote:
> HI,

> I prepared a new Debian version of the following packages:

>  - ruby-ipaddress:

  uploaded. Just bumped the Standards-Version to 3.9.5.

>  - ruby-dbi (fix FTBFS):

>       * Add patch to fix raise method lookup (Closes: #746081)

About ruby-dbi:
 - could you please put a little more verbose description to your patch?
 - please forward them upstream and put a link in their header
 - could you also add a debian/ruby-dbi.doc-base file for doc-base
   registration of the HTML documentation?
 - I pushed the tarball in the pristine-tar branch, as it was missing.

> And new upstream version of:

>  - roodi

Uploaded. I bumped the year for the upstream entry in the copyright file.

>  - ruby.re2

Not looked at it yet.