Re: Current status of ruby1.9.1-rm transition

On Sunday 04 May 2014 08:05 PM, Christian Hofstaedtler wrote:
> # ruby-patron FTBFS 744034 - autoremoval scheduled for 2014-05-08
> ruby-patron ruby-faraday ruby-omniauth-twitter ruby-sham-rack rabbit ruby-faraday-middleware ruby-oauth2 ruby-sawyer ruby-twitter ruby-carrierwave ruby-typhoeus  ruby-octokit ruby-omniauth-oauth2 ruby-tinder ruby-omniauth-facebook ruby-omniauth-facebook ruby-omniauth-google-oauth2

If anyone can get patron to build, it would be nice. Otherwise we'll
have to remove patron dependency from all those, I would be interested
to get at least diaspora dependencies back in testing. patron upstream
is dead (he doesn't have time and he is willing to give commit access to
anyone interested), so it would be a lot of effort to support in jessie
anyway.