Re: RFC: ruby-wikicloth

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 9:32 PM, Jonas Genannt
<jonas.genannt@capi2name.de> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I had a look at ruby-wikicloth, which is needed for github-markup (renamed to
> ruby-github-markup).
>
> It's a two time reject'er.
>
> first reject:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers/2013-July/015636.html
>
> second reject:
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers/2013-August/015883.html
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers/2013-August/015892.html
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-ruby-extras-maintainers/2013-August/015899.html

Yeah. I did the initial work on those.

> I have added the zlib short name to copyright.

Good! I had an unpushed commit since last year with this lying around.

> I suggests that we remove the complete sample_documents/ directory. We can't run build
> tests anymore, but adding the copyright for every wikipedia article seems to be a little
> bit PITA.

I lost momentum with the packaging when hitting this...

I myself really rely on the tests when verifying the state of the
package. Adding the copyright
information for the Wikipedia articles is a one-time operation.

Thus, I think we should add the copyright for all the wikipedia articles.

--
Per